• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom Dyed Discs

tomschillin

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
So I'm getting married in a couple of months and I was thinking, how cool would it be to get custom dyed discs to commemorate the event. I'd be giving them to the groomsmen and my friends that would be attending who also play. Can anybody recomend a website or company that does this? :eek:

You should contact Josh at www.widye.com he does some nice work. When I first started selling discs, I sent him a bunch of discs to dye & he does nice work. I had him dye one with my Action Sportz logo & I had him dye another with my friends X-Stream Power Wash logo & info.

You could also have Innova or Discraft create a custom foil stamp for you.

www.sticky-icky.com is another custom dye shop, I've never had him dye anything for me, but he has some cool stuff.

If you need to buy discs in bulk, let me know, I can order them for you & I'll give you a good price. Email me at [email protected]

Hope this helps,
Jason Parker
Action Sportz
www.stores.ebay.com/Action-Sportz-Disc-Golf

This place Clearwater Disc Golf Store has just about any disc available to dye for $30 each which does includes the disc. I don't know if they have multiple disc discounts though.

thanks guys, i'll check out the info you guys gave...i appreciate it, so does the future wife!

thanks guys, i'll check out the info you guys gave...i appreciate it, so does the future wife!

Man bro, that is just so cool! Good luck with your future! I hope everything goes well with your wedding. BTW, post some pics of the discs for us when you get them. :cool:

my fist shot at custom swirls on a star teebird.

100_1709.jpg

Latest posts