• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGPT Silver] GRIPeq 41st Kansas City Wide Open presented by Dynamic Discs

Yeah... yeah. It was hard to finish, if it wasn't so close I would have bailed way earlier.

So what issues do people have with the commentary? I watched all three rounds (something I rarely do these days) and generally enjoyed it. I think Connor can get overly critical sometimes, but other than that displays a good knowledge of the sport. And Nathan is always easy to listen to.

So what issues do people have with the commentary? I watched all three rounds (something I rarely do these days) and generally enjoyed it. I think Connor can get overly critical sometimes, but other than that displays a good knowledge of the sport. And Nathan is always easy to listen to.

The monotone talking gets to me, and if there is any emotion it feels smarmy and insincere.

I also hate in general, not just this commentary, but it devolves into "how good can I guess what this person is going to do", and congratulating each other for being smart enough to predict the player's actions, or incredulous that the player chose something different.

There are some specific things that rubbed me the wrong way, but my badmouthing people on the internet days are in the past. :eek: