• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Dye Stencils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj1001

Eagle Member
Figured I would add a thread in here as well for my dye stencils,

I am selling dye stencils for the best prices around, all stencils are plotter cut and hand weeded on premium avery vinyl (vinyl colors will vary). I also do any needed photo editing and vectoring for a few dollars extra.

for more info check out my older thread http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56484

You sir are awesome for offering this service. I have the dyeing supplies but im just a terrible xacto knife cutter... Now I can start thinking of disc designs again...

You sir are awesome for offering this service. I have the dyeing supplies but im just a terrible xacto knife cutter... Now I can start thinking of disc designs again...

This started out as just a side thing to make some extra cash mostly to fund my disc golf adventures, now it has turned into a full on business with clients including Communitydiscs.com, Skyiron Disc golf, and many other local deals.

interested in a couple myself and have cash in my paypal account ready to go for these. I would be in need of 2 of each attached pictures. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• rw.gif
    rw.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 48
  • d.gif
    d.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts