• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Fossil Fuel Wizards, Zipper Top OLF 1.1s, Star Whippets and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

HERB brooks

Birdie Member
RDG Wizards, Zipper Top OLFs, White R-Pro Pigs

Looking for:

Fossil Fuel Wizards, Fossil Wizards, Fossil Flex Wizards
RDG "Reptallica" Stamped Wizards
Zipper Top OLFs (QOLF or SOLF)-no color preference
1.3 MOLFs
Pigs (white R-Pro only)

If you have any that you would be willing to part with, let me know how much you would want for them... I have paypal and some discs for trade.

Last edited:
I should add while I'm looking for Pigs, I don't have any interest in the really domey ones... flat tops only thanks

got a couple of FF wizards with Kramer stamp on them. One new and maybe one used. will gt pics and send them later if you are interested

If you have trouble finding those hard to find OLFs, I've found that Orcs, speficially the PFN Orcs, fit that slot really well. Even for fancier ones they aren't too pricey.

If you have trouble finding those hard to find OLFs, I've found that Orcs, speficially the PFN Orcs, fit that slot really well. Even for fancier ones they aren't too pricey.

Thanks for the heads up... right now I am using the current run of MOLFs and SOLF and am really liking it, may just have to snag an old Orc if I find one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts