• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fundraiser Discs

Amorybulldog

Bogey Member
amorydiscs1a.jpg

amorydiscs2a.jpg

We are having a fundraiser for our local course and wanted to see if there is any interest in our discs. Right now they are all reserved for paid tourney folks but the slots aren't likely to sell out. I would like to extend an offer to anyone on this board to sign up for the tourney even if you can't play and take advantage of the incredible player's pack we have to offer. The discs pictured are Innova's Star plastic and come in 5 molds: Xcaliber, Destroyer, Valkyrie, Sidewinder, and Wraith. If you are interested let me know by email and be sure to put DG in the subject line. Players pack is $25, so you are getting 2 star custom stamped discs for under retail price.

Thanks for your interest.

Keith Spotts
Founder and President
Amory Disc Golf Association
60153 Hatley Rd.
Amory, MS 38821
[email protected]

Are there shipping options for people who can't play but want to take advantage of the incredible player's pack?

Shipping options....

You tell me your zip and I will tell you shipping. You mail me a check, it clears, and voila you have some really sweet discs. I can also do paypal if that needs to be available.

Thanks for looking, these are really nice discs and I want to keep them all.

K

Latest posts