• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Groves Fundraiser with Player Package

Will you be attending this fundraiser?

• No, I will not be able to make it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daniel

Located in Cottage Grove, Oregon at north regional park, a.k.a. the grove Disc golf course

Feb.09.2013

R.S.V.P. or for any questions you can email me at [email protected] or you can call me at 541-905-1148

*GRAND OPENING OF NEW ALTERNATIVE POSITIONS!!

*PLAYERS PACKS INCLUDES: A BALLISTIC FROM RIP DISC GOLF,A LUNCH FROM A HOT DOG VENDOR (BRYAN),YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE ACE POT,YOU WILL GET 1 CTP TICKET, AND YOU WILL GET 1 RAFFLE TICKET

*TO ENSURE YOU GET A BALLISTIC DISC R-S-V-P by FEB 6 2013

*RING OF FIRE,ACE POT,RAFFLE,CTP, BAKE SALE, PHOTOGRAPHER, and a full table of Rip Disc Golf's new top of the line plastic and other Disc Golf accessories that can be purchased with Script and/or cash.

*Random draw doubles 1st round keep your score (WHOLE BAG)
then a random draw second round (3 DISC FORMAT) Add your first round score to your second round score.

*PAYOUTS WILL BE IN SCRIPT THROUGH RIP DISC GOLF

*We will be playing with OUT OF BOUNDS RULES!
*No 2 Meter Rule
* 3 minute look limit for lost discs

*$20.00 per players pack
*$10.00 If you just want to play for fun, the script payouts and fundraiser
* $10.00 Per kids player pack (Must be age 15 or under to be in the kids bracket) There must be two or more kids for this bracket to exist.

*We Also Accept Prize Donations For Raffle, Ring of Fire and CTP*

Please contact me with any questions you may have

*Remember who invited you!!!!!!!!!!

To figure out who invited the most people to the fundraiser, we will be asking all players at sign ups, "Who invited you to this event?" Taking tally of names and during the players meeting we will be announcing the winner of who invited the most people to sign up, I'm not included. The winner will receive

THE APPRECIATION PACKAGE:
( THE FOLLOWING WAS ALL DONATED TO THE FUNDRAISER)
* A NEW DISC (not sure which one)
* 2 NEW RAGS
* ALL YOU CAN EAT HOT DOGS FOR LUNCH
* 2 RAFFLE TICKETS
* A BALLISTIC FROM RIP DISC GOLF
* PERSONAL PHOTO SHOTS AT TEE PAD 1 AND BASKET 1 COMPLEMENTS OF
BELLA VITA PHOTOGRAPHY. PHOTO SHOOT WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THE FUNDRAISER OR AT LUNCH, WINNER'S CHOICE

Attachments

• disc golf logo.jpg
    disc golf logo.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts