• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/9/2021: Elver Park Hole #9 Madison, WI

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Elver Park in Madison, WI

"Hole 9 is also an awesome downhill hole that requires a hyzer over the top of the treeline in order to get your disc to drop by the pin."

"Hole #9 is a pretty crazy blind hole. Send a spotter. I love it!"

Pin A:
Pro 345 ft
Am 292 ft

Pin B:
Pro 397 ft
Am 344 ft

Pro Tee
f5c0d909.jpg

Am Tee
4a7263cb.jpg

Basket
1e63bcd2.jpg

Played this hole a few times, only from the short tee, and throw a Vulture. Long tee I might throw a Destroyer, but It's enough downhill that it might not be needed.

It's been awhile since I've played here. Fun course though.

VIP Northman

I'd try to make a Champ Thunderbird work.

I'd walk it like 300 times to make sure I know where to throw, then probably skip it anyway. Looks like a lost disc mecca.

Gentle putter (Berg) as many times as it takes me to finish without losing said disc?

**** this hole without spotters.

i lazily throw this hole cuz i didnt want to lose a disc

So...what else is new?

I'd walk it like 300 times to make sure I know where to throw, then probably skip it anyway. Looks like a lost disc mecca.

Gentle putter (Berg) as many times as it takes me to finish without losing said disc?

**** this hole without spotters.

Haters gonna hate. Any anhyzer topped disc would park the hole. Y'all never seen some rough before? MN and PA? 🤣

From the longs the most I'm throwing is a Protege Rival on a slight hyzer. From the shorts I'm throwing either the Pursuit or a Roc.

Grip.....this course can't be any worse than Greystone in the summer or even Sedgley in the back-back 9 in the summer. Some of Tyler's holes look worse than this in the summer. Buck up amigo...we'd find your disc, huck away!!

Not all us PA men care about getting a little dirty. It wouldn't be the first time my a$$ went into the bush looking for a disc and won't be the last. No man left behind!!

Last edited:
Haters gonna hate. Any anhyzer topped disc would park the hole. Y'all never seen some rough before? MN and PA? 🤣

Next time I'm in your neck of the woods I'll try to park a blind 400' hole...you're responsible for searching:D