• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/20/2022: Ace Run Ranch Hole #8 Suffolk, VA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Ace Run Ranch in Suffolk, VA

348 ft.

About 340 feet hard to the right at top of a hill
d5213678.jpg

Tee
901bb59d.jpg

That's what I was thinking.

Star Roadrunner.

thats not an ace run

rhfh wraith

lol, no its not! Neither is the 600 foot 1st hole with the moat around it, and the 500 foot 17 hole with the snake wooded fairway, all par 3's. Even the shorter holes are well protected, the first time I played there I kept waiting for the Ace Run, I never saw it. Next time I'm out there I'll have to ask Don why he named it Ace Run Ranch. #6 fall thru winter is the best chance for an ace run when the cattails around the pond and in front of the green are down, is the best chance for an ace run on the course.

This is a beautiful and fun course when its mowed and dry, when it's not it sucks! It has one of my favorite tee pads, #12 a covered barn clubhouse with couches and a fridge to use. You're teeing just a few feet from the couches.

#8 has two unique pin placements on a knoll that snakes for more than a hundred feet, and about 3 feet high, and the disc can roll or skip into the nasty brush behind the knoll on a missed putt. The 348 is short pin. It's normally down wind, the next time I'm there likely...

A Grace and pitch up with a pig.

Guess I'm playing for three

Lucid Escape

Latest posts