• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Painesville, OH

Painesville Recreation Park

Permanent course
3.195(based on 8 reviews)
Ice Bowl
Posted by baronsfan88
Unsanctioned
Painesville Recreation Park
Contact Details
Contact Name: Mickey Anderson
Divisions / Fees
GEN: 25.00$
Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 08:00 AM
Until: Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Category

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 08:00 AM
End: Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 06:00 PM

baronsfan88

Disc Golfers! Time to give back! The usual! We will be supporting St. James Food Programs, as always. In order to get a stamped full sized disc you must register this year online. Closes Dec. 20th. You still may register after that date or day of, but will receive no full sized disc. All entries will include a mini after Dec. 20th!!! We do an early Ice Bowl and I have a date I need to order by. 25 dollars and at least 2 cans of food. We will once again do a Innova portable basket as a side game. As we get closer I will put up a choice of 2 disc for you to choose from. This will be the 3rd year in Painesville, and we are very proud to raise money to help feed the hungry of Lake County. Please as in the past lets make this huge! We will split into 2 divisions day of A and B. Thanks, Painesville Disc Golf Club! We will pay plastic to first 3 at least in each division! Remember this is a benefit and all monies and food will go to help the hungry!

Latest posts

Latest posts