• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mega Millions...1.1 Billion Dollars?

Quit job.

Pay off Hidden Ridge mortgage.

Start doing all the cool things I've dreamed of at Hidden Ridge but didn't have the time or money to complete. Tee pads, some earth work, and pave the whole f%$king 1/2 mile gravel driveway.

Me, too. Particularly the driveways.

But don't forget hiring a grounds crew.

I'd probably try to entice the neighbors to sell more land, so we could expand.

What would you do first?
Go into hiding.

How would you spend it?
It'd be a group effort by family and friends.

Personally:
Wife's dream house
A large garage/workshop
My dream cars

What would you do first?

How would you spend it?

I want relatively very little from life.

Might buy an 1000 mile Aptera (car practically charges itself) for $45k, some discs (don't care which as long as I throw well), some minimal camping gear, a corporate hotel membership for corporate rates, and would just go throughout the US on courses. My car would just need water, microwave, packaged oatmeal, bag of baked potatos, raisins, and fresh fruit.

The rest of the cash would be growing making interest and some of it toward especially making my parents and some other family happy (within reason. No Ferraris, lol.)

I would definitely spend $$$ to help improve some nearby courses with potential as long as the townships aren't greedy about it.

Move to NZ and sponsor my whole extended family to come down, if they want. Quit work and smoke a **** ton of weed while playing DG.

My first act would have been to call Tom at Highbridge Hills and ask how I could invest. And then I'd quit my job. And then I'd start looking at real estate locally to identify where I want to live, based primarily on land that'd be best suited for a good wooded course with broad fairways and plenty of space.

Last edited:

Latest posts