• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] My ‘15 Sexton Firebird for your Q Sentinel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBaartman

Birdie Member
My '16 Sexton Firebird for your Q Sentinel?

***actually a 2016 Sexton***

Any of you gents want to trade me a 175+ Sanny Sentinel for my 175g 7.5/10 moderately thrown '16 Sexybird? (Thread title won't edit to '16, for some reason..) Don't even care what shape it's in as long as it's still OS.
The firebird's got a a little rim ink, and red shatter stamp. Great shape IMO
I've been reeaallyy wanting to get my hands on an old school Sentinel, PM me if interested. I'm always interested in KC Rocs and USDGC Rocs, as well.

But yeah. I will trade you straight up for pretty much any 175+ Q Sent that's got some life left in it. Cmon... please?

COV9ctj.jpg

jdKiJwd.jpg

lmrekdD.jpg

Last edited:
FYI that is a '16 sexybird. still a great disc and worth a good bit, but not a '15

ive got a 2018 usdgc thrower roc and a 2009 factory second nate doss usdgc roc, both thrown but probably 8/10. both have ink if that interests you.

I have these, the Metal Flake is new, 175g pop top. The other is older, 180g, inked.

Attachments

• IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1114.jpg
    IMG_1114.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 97
Bump! Looking for heavy San Marino Sentinels in decent shape.
In addition to the FB, I have a PFN 12X Teebird unthrown, PFN EchoStar Wraith 8.5/10, and a super swirly Kenny Wraith 7/10. I would maybe even trade my 11X Teebird or my first run CE Leopard..

Status
Not open for further replies.