• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My first form review

classicrocer

Hi all, I'm looking for advice on what I should continue doing and what I can do to improve my form. In the vids below, I'm throwing putters (mostly harps) about 260-270 feet measured by my range finder. I don't have a long x-step in these shots, and they're all step then x-step. These were also into a light head wind this day. I'm getting a good whoosh on them, and even higher speed fairways and 9 speeds are getting some whoosh after they come out with good aim consistency.

I'm trying to raise my back shoulder above my throwing shoulder when I coil, pushing into my brace from my back leg and then pushing up through my brace leg to move my forward hip up and back. I'm not doing anything with my arm other than trying (most of the time) to get the nose down. I do see my right shoulder still raising above my back shoulder late into the throw after the rear arm punch down.

Here's the video from the side , a video from the back , and a video from the front .

I'd say all of these are pretty representative shots that I've been learning to piece together for awhile now.

Many thanks in advance, and I look forward to chatting and learning more.

I just dropped in to say that's a solid handle sir. Haha.

I hope you find the help you need.

Note how you are leaning back behind your rear foot and posture is crouched into anterior pelvic tilt/spine extension.
Screen Shot 2023-10-30 at 2.44.53 AM.png

Latest posts