• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mystery Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastoplast

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, but I hear this is a good place to be! I went a little nuts with discs this past summer, so I am going to sell a bunch now. I can sell a bunch individually, but for starters, I thought it would be fun to sell "mystery boxes." I have nine of them prepared, but I'll start with the first three. Every box has a mix of putters, mids and a driver or two (except for the Innova Driver box), plus a couple stickers just for fun. All boxes have 5 discs and they all have a bit of a theme:

Mystery Box #1: New, No Ink, Never Thrown. ($55.00 shipped)
Mystery Box #2: Innova Drivers, either new or only thrown a couple times. ($45.00 shipped)
Mystery Box #3: Used discs, but in good condition. Inked but cleaned and neatly covered up. ($40 shipped)

The other six: First runs/Limited Editions/VIPs, Latitude 64 Mix, boxes 6-9 are fairly random but always a mix of putter, mids, and divers and always good brands.

If this is a ridiculous way of going about this, please let me know. I bought a mystery box this past summer, and I thought it was a fun way to go into a round.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, but I hear this is a good place to be! I went a little nuts with discs this past summer, so I am going to sell a bunch now. I can sell a bunch individually, but for starters, I thought it would be fun to sell "mystery boxes." I have nine of them prepared, but I'll start with the first three. Every box has a mix of putters, mids and a driver or two (except for the Innova Driver box), plus a couple stickers just for fun. All boxes have 5 discs and they all have a bit of a theme:

Mystery Box #1: New, No Ink, Never Thrown. ($55.00 shipped)
Mystery Box #2: Innova Drivers, either new or only thrown a couple times. ($45.00 shipped)
Mystery Box #3: Used discs, but in good condition. Inked but cleaned and neatly covered up. ($40 shipped)

The other six: First runs/Limited Editions/VIPs, Latitude 64 Mix, boxes 6-9 are fairly random but always a mix of putter, mids, and divers and always good brands.

If this is a ridiculous way of going about this, please let me know. I bought a mystery box this past summer, and I thought it was a fun way to go into a round.

This is what will make it tricky for you when it comes to selling a mystery box but hopefully you get some orders

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.