• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Never Thrown 174G CE-JLS (Test Run of 2000). 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarrettDN

Par Member
This is an auction for an UNTHROWN, BRAND NEW CE-JLS. 174G.

I kind of assume this disc speaks for itself. This is a true Champion Edition Plastic. There were runs of the "appoved" CE-JLS that came after this version. Safe to say this is the version where there is never any debate as to the authenticity of the CE plastic. Also, this is one of the few (maybe only?) disc that is actually labeled as CE rather than Champion Edition.

The term "fingerprint" definitely applies to this gem. You can see mine on it when I took it out of the protective bag to photograph it.

I won't go through the long history of this disc, as that can be found elsewhere on this site.

If you are a collector, this is a great piece. It is as pristine as when it came off the line. If you are a thrower (like me) these things fly like pretty much nothing else. I carry 1 of these at all times. After they are beat ever so slightly they lose almost all fade, a real straight path. Amazing. And their durability is obviously very good.

Winning bigger pays 5.95 shipping to the CONUS 48 states. 4 dollars extra for Canada, AK or Hawaii.

Auction ends Friday 26 June at 8PM Pacific. (It will be shipped the 29th of June.)

(Edited to add "June" to post)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I'll bid even though I'll be out bid. These are money. Sold every QJ I have owned and miss them constantly (won't go back though...Craves are cheaper and slightly longer).

$38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts