• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Member Looking for Form Help

Woodsmith07

Howdy! I started playing DG about 5-6 years back with a few friends. We were all new and having a good time with the sport. About a year into our journey, my wife and I had our first kid. This put the brakes on my DG activities as I had new responsibilities. Now, the kid is older and likes going out to the park or at least not so much of a handful that I can't get out of the house by myself every so often, so I'm making it back out to the course.

In my break though, my friends have drastically improved their game to where I can't compete anymore. And while they offer advice, none of them are really the coaching type. So I'm hoping that I can absorb some of the knowledge here and apply it to my form and game and close the gap faster than I could solo.

Can't really help you with form, my form should probably not be learned and definitely not taught. I just wanted to welcome you to the site. :)