• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to forum.

dh83

Hey guys.... just found this forum and wanted introduce myself. Live in Tallahassee and primarily play at Tom Brown Park. A buddy of mine introduced me to DG last May. He bought me the Discraft 3 pak starter set and I was hooked! Love the sport. I usually get out to the park at least 3-4 times a week. Best round so far was a 1 over at Tom Brown. Also, hit my first ACE last night on hole 14. A group of buddies and myself play night golf every Friday. Unfortunately I didnt get to see the ACE but we were all shocked to hear chains! If anyone plans on coming to Tallahassee, let me know and we can throw a few!

welcome to the board. here you can find good stuff in the marketplace, great tips in the technique thread, and drool over dyed discs in the dye threads.

get a crown and join us in the vip lounge!

^ that will definitely happen.

Stay away from the VIP lounge if you value free time ;)

Welcome to the forum! If you're looking for a new disc, or slightly used, for that matter, take a look at the Marketplace. You can find anything there.

Welcome! Always nice to see someone from the land of horrible Heat (both the weather and the team).

Welcome! Played in the Tour de Sol March 26th at Tom Brown, and remember that hole well! Also spent a fine evening drinking at Proof till 1 AM, when I had to catch the bus home. Like Tallahassee immensely!

Latest posts