• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nohawk NK600 Rangefinder ($69)

TurnedOver

Par Member
I got the Infinite Discs rangefinder as a Bday gift. Not as cheap as this one but cheaper than the Bushnell and I really like it. Although I hardly ever use it honestly. It will be good for roadtrips and traveling playing new courses.

I use a $69 Wosports model all the time in design work- might pull it out 2-3 times a year while playing. I have owned 2 different Bushnell's and a Nikon and vastly prefer the Wosports to the Bushnells. The Nikon was better than either but also cost way more.

A $69 rangefinder is now available on Lucky Disc Golf's online store.

It measures in feet, is rechargeable, has height and angle measurement, and "Golf Distance Compensation Mode".

It looks like a solid competitor to Bushnell's $150 model. Has anyone tried it?

I almost impulse-purchased it while buying discs last night.

https://luckydiscgolf.com/products/nohawk-rangefinder

https://www.amazon.com/NOHAWK-Preci...5e9f0&pd_rd_wg=ue38L&pd_rd_i=B095MFPNB2&psc=1

It is really nice and cheap also, I loved it. I am also searching for the rangefinder, I find two options like these TecTecTec VPRO500S and the Blue tees golf series. Both are so high price according to this $69. But now I got the real one. Thanks for sharing with us.

It is really nice and cheap also, I loved it. I am also searching for the rangefinder, I find two options like these TecTecTec VPRO500S and the Blue tees golf series. Both are so high price according to this $69. But now I got the real one. Thanks for sharing with us.

I did buy the Nohawk and I'm happy with it. Although the price is now $99, not $69.

It seems to have all the options that the more expensive Bushnell has, including slope "golf" distance and it measures in feet (and yards). It's also rechargeable, which I like more than using batteries.

I've had trouble getting it to target the baskets on my local course. The thickest part of the baskets are the center pole (no band on top) and it's hard to get an accurate measurement from more than 150-200 feet. The laser seems to pass right through the basket and measures the area behind it. I'm not sure if the Bushnell does this.

Latest posts