• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Northeast Ohio Disc Golf Proposal

DiscinOhio

Bogey Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Hello everyone!

I have some exciting news for anyone who disc golfs in Northeast Ohio. I'm preparing a proposal for a new disc golf course in Medina, Ohio. The course would be the fourth public course in the city!

I've spent hours on hours walking through my rough design. The course I'm proposing would be 23 holes, stretching across high school grounds, rarely used mountain bike trails, and portion of a large park
*For people who know the area, the course would begin and end next to Ken Dukes Stadium. Between holes 10 and 11, there will be seven holes (Holes A-G) at Reagan Park and Bill Dunn Field. They are optional holes that require a 10-15 minute hike after you complete the 10th hole.

I'm really confident that my course will be approved. The parks department has been very open to disc golf, as there are three courses within public parks. I just have to convince the school to put a few holes near the stadium.

I'll keep updating this thread as updates come about!

Well my idea was shot down pretty quickly. The Medina parks director said he will not hear my proposal because there are already three public courses. I might head up to Brunswick pretty soon to check out some of their parks.

Latest posts