• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Titles

Naenae

Birdie Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I just noticed that I am now a Bogey Member, which is, to be fair, pretty consistent with my play on average.

What do these titles mean and how are they awarded?

EDIT: This is wrong but keeping the post as is

It's post count related.

You can purchase a title for yourself or someone else as a form of donation to the site (must get approved!).

Last edited:
For the moment, Bogey Member really fits. I'm working on this.

The student has become the teacher?

Lol thanks boss. I was not aware of this change!
I have no idea if it was intentional, but that's the way it's worked since the update.

I would have come up with something better or stuck with the default if changing your title still cost $.

Yeah I took advantage of that, I don't need to be a "well known member".. my wife gets wind of that and she'll think I'm a man whore. Besides everyone had that going. Haha.

I figured maybe it wasn't monetized anymore for the premium members. Reminds me of my buddy Danny Neckhairz he grew up in Surrey and went to school with Heywood Jablome.

Heywood changed his name for a radio stations "toughest contest ever" he said the change is cheap but new ID is expensive and a pain. There was also two complete strangers that got sent to Vegas to be married, a guy that has to take the bus all the way out to the east coast pick up a newspaper and then come back, two people that tried to water ski across a giant Channel, and then the person who won who spent their whole long weekend in the 8x8 shipping crate