• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tyler State Park Redesigned?

I have to admit I am impartial to the West for sentimental reasons. Several holes are originals left over from when Tyler was just one 18-hole course. Hole #2 (20) was one of these. This was where I got my one and only ace some 20 or so years ago.

I miss old old #3 with that tree just beyond the teepad having a 90 degree turn in the trunk! New East #18 takes up some of that real estate there.

Funny, I aced either B or C there with a yellow ESP Avenger...why do I remember the disc and not which basket?

I miss old old #3 with that tree just beyond the teepad having a 90 degree turn in the trunk! New East #18 takes up some of that real estate there.

Funny, I aced either B or C there with a yellow ESP Avenger...why do I remember the disc and not which basket?

Yes! How ironic. I was playing the West with my brother the other day and after finishing #2, I pointed out where the old old #3 would've started. I only vaguely remember the basket placement for that hole. Like sands through the hourglass...