• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Veteran’s Baskets

I have noticed that Innova's new baskets have been a downgrade, big-time. Not sure what they've changed and why they made the changes, but I'm not the only one who has noticed. They had an excellent reputation among the dg community as having basically the best baskets in the game, why they would ruin that is beyond my guess but maybe someone here can shed some light on that.

I have noticed that Innova's new baskets have been a downgrade, big-time. Not sure what they've changed and why they made the changes, but I'm not the only one who has noticed. They had an excellent reputation among the dg community as having basically the best baskets in the game, why they would ruin that is beyond my guess but maybe someone here can shed some light on that.

OMBGC was in charge of their re-design. :|
Kudos to him for getting on their payroll, and finding a way to get paid for his passion.

not sure why you would post this in the veteran basket thread, but as far as anything that changes for the worse, with no evidence, just pure conjecture, i'm guessing they cut corners to save $$

Go troll elsewhere. Four seconds worth of work on your end would show that I play a lot on prodigy baskets.

Everyone I know says Prodigy kick off center including myself, now maybe they vary by model a bit. But what you are stating is simply your weak opinion and not shared by anyone I know.

You should have said, IMO they seem to catch my off center putts well.

I've always been someone who "considers the source." When anyone says something, ask yourself, "How credible is this person about the subject matter?"
But what you are stating is simply your weak opinion and not shared by anyone I know.

So I couldn't help but think OMD just might have a point, because he's a master at giving weak opinions.

not sure why you would post this in the veteran basket thread, but as far as anything that changes for the worse, with no evidence, just pure conjecture, i'm guessing they cut corners to save $$

Ultimately I just wanted to talk about how baskets perform—and yes it's completely anecdotal/observation/opinion.

Unless it's OMD. Then whatever he says is factual and anyone that disagrees is wrong.

The course I play most frequently and where I practice putt has Veterans. So it is probably familiarity, but I love them.

Prodigy and I just don't mesh. Anything center or right side seems to just bounce off the chains. But then junkiest early hyzer "am side" putts always catch.