• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] WWJT Shirt For Your Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimb

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I received this as a gift for Christmas and it is too small for my liking. It is labeled as XL and it fits, but is too tight for my preference. Other than trying it on once it is brand new. The brown seems to be a little washed out in the picture and the colors maybe just a hair muted. But the pic is a pretty good representation of what it really looks like.

picture.php

In trade I'm interested in backups for discs that I currently bag. I didn't look up the price of this shirt online as it felt tacky. I would think that the shirt would be worth at least a new baseline disc, a couple lightly used baseline discs, or a lightly used premium disc. I'm only looking for discs in the 8-10 range on the Sleepy Scale.

Most interested in: Tern, OLF, Predator, Drone, Buzzz, Zone, JK Aviar.
Less interested in: JLS, Stingray, Sentinel, Hornet, Aviar Big Bead (plastic other than JK Pro), Aviar P & A.

I'll pay to ship the shirt. You pay to ship the disc/discs.

Thanks for looking. Hopefully we can work something out. :thmbup:

PM'ed. I totally forgot to bump the thread right after, but I did eventually.

We where just talking about buying one of these. Let me know what you want. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpg
    IMG_1846.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1847.jpg
    IMG_1847.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 28
PM'ed. I totally forgot to bump the thread right after, but I did eventually.

Got the Tern today. I dig the tourney stamp. The color, weight, and condition are all excellent, too. Thanks much!!! It will get a lot more use than the shirt would have. Thanks much!!! :hfive:

Got the Tern today. I dig the tourney stamp. The color, weight, and condition are all excellent, too. Thanks much!!! It will get a lot more use than the shirt would have. Thanks much!!! :hfive:

I got the shirt today. It fit perfectly. It will be my dodgeball shirt until it warms up, up here, then it will get a large dose of DG. That Tern was always an odd thrower, soemtimes it would flip up and over, and others it wouldn't flip at all, but I normally don't throw Terns, so that might've been it.

Status
Not open for further replies.