Stan Tipton,John Ryan,Larry Smith
Moderately Hilly & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 4 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
6678 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Mach 7Hole Type:
Somewhat Cart Friendly Restrooms
Description: The first 12 holes play through open and somewhat wooded holes on rolling hills. The last 6 holes play along and though the wetlands area of commons park.
Circle Hill Cemetery Rd.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: 1. From I-69 take exit 348 (which is US-20)
2. Go East on 20 (Maumee Street), enter the roundabout in downtown Angola and take the 2nd exit which keeps you on east Maumee St.
3. After passing the hospital turn right on Circle Cill Cemetery Rd. before passing the Ford dealership.
4. Turn left in 200 yards at the Selman Timber Frame Pavilion sign .
5. Continue 200-300 yards to the parking lot of the pavilion.
6. The course starts south of the Selman Pavilion by taking the paved walking path past the bathrooms, up the hill, and turning left on the paved path. First tee post has a mailbox which has course maps.