Brian Spaulding & Brian Miller
Mostly Flat & Heavily WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 / 18Holes / Baskets:
4509 ft. – 6706 ft.Course Length: Metric
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Yes / YesMultiple Tees / Pins:
Dynamic VeteranHole Type:
Somewhat Cart Friendly
Description: Highlights the natural beauty of the property. The standard course layout is played on the “black” teepads while the “gold” teepads are recommend for advanced skill levels. Basket positions will periodically change between “A” and “B” locations.
“B” locations are considered an advanced skill level and current locations are marked on each tee sign.
This course has been made possible via Purdue Fort Wayne Student Government funding and the installation efforts of the Facilities Management Gound Operations staff as well as local disc golf community members.
COURSE RULES & GUIDELINES
- Purdue Fort Wayne is a tobacco, drug and alcohol free campus
- Pedestrians and other campus users have the right of way. Be aware of surroundings.
- Help keep the course clean- please discard off all trash in receptacles
- The course is open from dawn until dusk
- The course is closed during Cross Country events- posted to info board calendar.
- Allow faster groups to play through when possible.
- Follow out of bounds rules and mandatories provided on each tee sign.
- Do not alter the course in any way.
Purdue Fort Wayne UniversityPark / Location Name:
1807 E California Rd.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: I-69 to exit 312A. Head south on Coldwater Rd. for about .5 miles to a left onto Washington Center Rd. Stay on Washington for .5 miles and then make a right onto Riviera Dr. Drive for .6 miles to a left onto Wakefield Ave. followed by an immediate right onto Clinton St. In .2 miles turn left onto Parnell Ave. followed by another left onto California Rd. Stay on California for .4 miles to a left on Recreation Drive. Parking will be on the left in about .2 miles across from the soccer fields.