Ryan Smith, Justin Holzgrove
Moderately Hilly & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 / 10Holes / Baskets:
5865 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Very Cart Friendly Restrooms
Description: The course is an 18 hole course made up of two separate nine hole circuits, orange and blue, which are available to the public during daylight, non-business hours. The course plays around the walking trails at the Mason PUD 3 Johns Prairie Operations Center.
If the date of the month is odd, the course plays in the orange configuration. If the date is even, the course plays in the blue configuration.
• Safety First. This is a shared use public space. Avoid throwing if pedestrians and/or vehicles are present.
• No alcohol, smoking, or cannabis. No littering, graffiti, or abuse of equipment. No illegal activities.
• Do not enter the secure facility. If your disc goes OB, you may retrieve it from the front desk during regular business hours. Play with a +1 penalty stroke from the designated drop zone.
• PUD 3 is not responsible for lost discs.
• Please respect the course and fellow disc golfers.
• Use at your own risk.
• Find specific rules for each hole, including how to play OB, mandos, and drop zones on the course homepage
* Signs are laminated paper. Official signage coming soon!
Mason PUD 3 Johns Prairie Operations CenterPark / Location Name:
2621 E Johns Prairie RdStreet Address:
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From Shelton: Take WA-3 N for around 3.5 miles to a sharp left onto E Johns Prairie Rd. Continue for 1.4 miles to the course on the right.
Park in the auditorium parking lot at the PUD 3 building- to your left at the main entrance. Orange 1 starts near parking lot. Blue 1 starts from across the gravel yard.