Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 1 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
3996 ft. – 5266 ft.Course Length: Metric
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Somewhat Cart Friendly Restrooms
Description: Mixture of open and wooded holes. Beginner and rec-level friendly layout featuring two tees per each hole.
Farris Memorial ParkPark / Location Name:
2878 Park RoadStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From Greensboro, take I-73/US 220 North.
- Exit at US-311 S/East Academy Street for 1.5 miles
- Turn right onto S Market Street for 0.2 mile.
- Turn left onto W Decatur Street, slight right onto Hwy Street for 0.6 mile.
- Turn left onto Ayersville Road for 0.5 mile.
- At light, turn right onto S Ayersville Rd for 2.7 miles
- Turn left onto Park Rd for 0.3 mile. You will first see the basket for #10 near the park entrance.
- Turn left into park. Take park road to the far back, past the main parking lot, onto the gravel to the smaller parking lot.
- First tee is in the far back of the park. The kiosk with the course map will be on the right side of the parking lot, with the first tee just past that.