Very Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 / 18Holes / Baskets:
4956 ft.Course Length: Metric
-- -- -- --
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Yes / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: The second course located on the North Georgia Canopy Tours property which takes advantage of the rolling hills, mixed terrain, and water features.
Course is open 7 days a week, gate opens at 9 AM. Pro Shop on site open Wed-Sun. Contact Pro Shop for 9AM or 1 PM tee times on Mon or Tues.
$10 to play all day, covers both this course & the original.
North Georgia Canopy ToursPark / Location Name:
5290 Harris Rd.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From I-285 (Atlanta)
• Take I-85 North to I-985
• Take I-985 North past Gainesville (I-985 becomes GA Hwy 365)
• Pass Exit 24 and one traffic light, then take second right on Whitehall Road
• Continue on paved road which becomes Simpson Road
• Travel one mile and take first paved left on Greenway Road
• Take right at dead-end on Whitehall Road
• Go 1 mile and turn left on Harris Road (dirt road)
• North Georgia Canopy Tours is at end of Harris Road, across the river and up the hill.