Milwaukee County Sports Complex Scores
 to
Tee(s):
4/29/2011 6:45 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Moderate 815 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: JLS round (winner). A bit less windy round with Carrie as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the JLS vs the #1 roller. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. I found this one sans ID at Dinnen a year ago during the worst round of disc golf in my life. Faded lots today. Not a great round, but good enough to conquer the crappy #1 roller. (Even)
4/29/2011 6:45 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Moderate 728 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: #1 roller round (;pser). A bit less windy round with Carrie as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the JLS vs the #1 roller. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. I bought this one because it was in the same box as the stingray on the marshall street flight guide. I couldn't get anything much going here, felt akward and putted poorly to boot. (+3)
4/29/2011 5:45 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Moderate 844 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 8    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Red Champion Leopard round (winner). A bit less windy round with Carrie as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the Star Sidewinder vs the Red Champion Leopard. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. I found this disc in a tree at Cedar Hills in Nashville (no number on it to call). I'd never thrown it before but I've thrown a lot of leopards before. Decent round. (-1)
4/29/2011 5:45 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Moderate 786 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Star Sidewinder round (loser). A bit less windy round with Carrie as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the Star Sidewinder vs the Red Champion Leopard. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. My wife bought this one used and couldn't throw it so I ended up with it, not sure I can throw it either. (+1)
4/25/2011 6:00 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Cloudy Strong 757 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Red DX Stingray round (loser). Fairly windy round with Carrie as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the Red Dx Stingray vs the Discraft Elite X Wildcat. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. This is my newer, lightly used stingray which has seen very limited time on the course. It doesn't turn as right as my beat stingray, but I still flipped it at full arm speed. (+2)
4/25/2011 6:00 PM 9 / 9
45°F / 7°C Cloudy Strong 815 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 5    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Elite X Wildcat round (winner). Fairly windy round with Carrie as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the Red Dx Stingray vs the Discraft Elite X Wildcat. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. I found this disc at Abendschein in 2009 and called the number twice with no response. Rarely used disc that's been collecting a lot of dust. Once again I shoot lower with the better plastic and with Discraft. (Even)
Theinsuranceguy's Round
4/25/2011 1:00 PM 9 / 9
55°F / 13°C Sunny Strong n/a 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 3    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
4/23/2011 10:00 AM 9 / 9
44°F / 7°C Sunny Strong 786 28
Round Notes: 175g DX Gazelle round (loser). Fairly windy solo round as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the Dx Gazelle vs the Discraft Elite X Xpress. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. This disc has seen some action over the years, generally a windy day driver for holes around 200 ft. It's one of the first drivers I've owned but I haven't used it much. Had the lead going into the last hole but the drive went way right and I could not get up and down to advance the Gazelle to the next round. (+1)
4/23/2011 10:00 AM 9 / 9
44°F / 7°C Sunny Strong 786 28
Round Notes: EliteX Xpress round (winner). Fairly windy solo round as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the Dx Gazelle vs the Discraft Elite X Xpress. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. Another disc I bought used, tossed a few times and never used again. That's why I'm doing this solo tournament - to try out all my discs and see how they behave. Did decent, though the wind on 6-8 was tough to throw in to. (+1)
4/23/2011 9:15 AM 9 / 9
42°F / 6°C Cloudy Strong 902 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 4    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Champion Dye Leopard Round (winner). Fairly windy solo round as part of my two-disc MCSC tournament. This round matched the Dx Eagle vs Champion Dye Leopard. Each disc uses the same 175g KC Aviar putter mold. This has been a seldom used disc since I bought it used 15 months ago and it's never seen course play. Today it rode the wind well and gave me a new all-time low here at -3! (-3)