Mostly Flat & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
4 / 4Holes / Baskets:
796 ft. – 1200 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Very Cart Friendly
Description: Nice "pitch and putt" style. Small, short tight course in popular community park - shared use, but not crowded near course. Good approach and putt practice. Easy to add length, and alternate holes.
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: The course is in Wilson Farm Park in Chesterbrook, PA (behind Chesterbrook Shopping Center, at the end of Lee Road).
Traveling 202 South (i.e. from KOP):
1. Get off at the 252/Valley Forge Road exit.
2. At the end of the ramp (first light), turn right onto N Valley Forge Rd.
3. Make the next left (first light), onto W Anthony Wayne Drive.
4. Follow Anthony's road for about 3/4 mile into the park to the first parking lot (on the right, at the basketball courts).
5. course located on path behind the play ground.
Cruising 202 North (i.e. from Exton or West Chester):
1. Take the Chesterbrook Blvd Exit.
2. At the end of the ramp (first light), turn left onto Chesterbrook Blvd, cross over 202 to the next stop sign. After stopping continue straight (past the hotel on the right).
3. Go to the 2nd light (Lee rd) and turn right.
4. Follow Lee rd to the end, and you are in Wilson Farm Park, where you must turn left or right. The course is in the woods about 200 yards straight ahead of you. So if you're anxious, you can park from here and follow the path down the steps to the amphitheater. Hole 3 starts about 50 yards to the left of the amphitheater.
OR, if you want to start at the beginning (a very good place to start) ...
5. At the end of Lee rd, turn right in the park and continue through the parking areas (90 degrees around the park) to the 2nd stop sign (which is right by the basketball courts).