Moderately Hilly & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 / 18Holes / Baskets:
4876 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Mach New 2Hole Type:
Very Cart Friendly
Description: Links style course with rolling hills and moderate elevation. Course signs projected installation date...August 2009. Holes ranging from 223 to 340 ft.
* All roads and softball fields OB.
* DO NOT CLIMB/JUMP SOFTBALL FENCES
University of West AlabamaPark / Location Name:
1 College RoadStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: * Traveling south/west (from Tuscaloosa/Birmingham) on I-59/I-20, take the AL-28 exit, exit #17 (Livingston/Boyd). Turn left onto AL-28. Turn Right onto U.S. Highway 11(first traffic signal).
* Traveling north/east (from Mississippi) on I-59/I-20, take the AL-28 exit, exit #17 (Livingston/Boyd). Turn right onto AL-28. Turn Right onto U.S. Highway 11 (first traffic signal).
* Traveling west on US-80, turn right onto AL-28 (Livingston). Turn right onto U.S. Highway 11.
* Traveling north on AL-17, turn right onto U.S. Highway 11.
* Traveling north on AL-43, turn left onto AL-28 in Linden. Turn left onto US-80. Turn right onto AL-28. Turn right onto U.S. Highway 11.
Pull in to campus and make an immediate left on to Student Union Dr. The softball fields will be on your right. Park by the large Student Union building. Hole #1 is right there with #18 finishing by the pool.