Moderately Hilly & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
19 ( x 10 ) / 19Holes / Baskets:
6595 ft. – 7380 ft.Course Length: Metric
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
No / YesMultiple Tees / Pins:
Pay to Play
Description: This is an annual tournament held at the Conrad Weiser Homestead. This year is the 31st Annual Conrad Weiser Open. The tournament is held in September, the third Saturday, of every year. It is a very unique course that is both challenging for professionals and yet friendly to beginners.
One day, the dream would be to have this course installed permanently for everyone to enjoy, also to bring in more visitors to the park. However, for now we are able to hold an annual tournament for disc golfers to enjoy.
Any Questions call: Mike Dunkle (717)866-5874
28 Weiser LaneStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From Harrisburg
1) Take the ramp toward I-81 S/HAZLETON/I-81 N/ALLENTOWN/US-322 E/CARLISLE.
2) Merge onto I-81 N toward HAZLETON/ALLENTOWN.
3) Merge onto I-78 E via exit number 89 toward ALLENTOWN.
4) Take the PA-501 S exit- exit number 13- toward BETHEL.
5) Turn RIGHT onto PA-501/LANCASTER AVE.
6) Turn RIGHT to stay on LANCASTER AVE/PA-501.
7) Turn LEFT onto CONRAD WEISER PKWY/US-422 E.
8) Turn RIGHT onto WEISER LN right at the sign.
1) Take I-78 W
2) Take the PA-419 S exit- exit number 17.
3) Turn LEFT onto FOUR POINT RD/PA-419.
4) Turn LEFT onto PA-419/REHRERSBURG RD. Continue to follow PA-419.
5) Turn LEFT onto CONRAD WEISER PKWY/US-422 E.
6) Turn RIGHT onto WEISER LN right at the sign.
1) Merge onto US-30 W toward I-76/INT'L AIRPORT/VALLEY FORGE.
2) Merge onto I-76 W (Portions toll).
3) Merge onto MORGANTOWN EXWY/I-176 N via exit number 298 toward MORGANTOWN/READING.
4) Merge onto US-422 W via exit number 11A- on the left- toward READING.
5) Take the US-422 W exit toward Lebanon
6) Turn LEFT onto WEISER LN right after the sign.
1) Take 501 N
2) Turn RIGHT onto W. MAIN ST/PA-419/PA-897
3) Turn LEFT onto N. MARKET ST/PA-419. Continue to follow PA-419
4) Turn RIGHT onto W. HIGH ST.
5) Turn RIGHT onto WEISER LN after the sign.