Mostly Flat & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
9 ( x 2 ) / 9Holes / Baskets:
3288 ft.Course Length: Metric
Yes / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Very Cart Friendly
Description: Starts on the east side of the park at the southeast corner of the west parking lot.
- Portable Restrooms may be available.
- The grass may be over watered.
- Bring mosquito repellent.
- No driving on the grass.
- No glass containers.
- No overnight camping or parking.
- No alcohol after 9 PM.
- You must clean up after your pets.
- Water is in play on 1 and 2. Water is not deep but standing water on the ground and is considered a hazard.
NW Marathon WayStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From I-84, Exit 95, travel westbound on American Legion Blvd to 2nd East St. Turn right and travel northbound to 5th North Street. Turn left and travel westbound on 5th North St, across the tracks. Keep right after the tracks and follow 5th North St. west until it turns to Marathon Way. Continue west until you see the 2nd (west) parking entrance on your right.