Very Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 / 18Holes / Baskets:
n/aCourse Length: Metric
-- -- -- --
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: Features a variety of challenges including tight, tree-lined fairways, long uphill tee shots, and huge downhill drives.
Sunlight's course is free to play. Follow the orange arrows that point from baskets to the next tee. Please respect the land by packing out your trash (there are no trash cans on the course).
There is significant elevation change on the course and some very steep hikes. Wear appropriate footwear and be prepared for rapidly changing weather and the possibility for sudden, mountain storms.
Established and maintained by Sunlight Mountain Inn and the Roaring Fork Disc Golf club.
10252 County Road 117Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From I-70:
- Take Exit 116 (Glenwood Springs)
- Follow signs for Highway 82 south through Glenwood Springs
- Turn right on S Grand Avenue (stoplight)
- Turn right on 27th St.
- Turn left at the roundabout onto Midland Ave.
- Turn right onto 4 Mile Rd.
- Stay on 4 Mile Rd. for ~8.5 miles and then take the left fork onto County Rd 117.
- Continue up and around the Sunlight Inn to the upper parking lot. Walk up the stairs and right to get to the first tee.