Very Hilly & Heavily WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 / 18Holes / Baskets:
n/aCourse Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Pay to Play
Description: Ski hill course, playing down the slopes. Pick up a map & your lift ticket at the main office.
Stevens Pass Ski ResortPark / Location Name:
S 2 St.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: 78 miles east of Seattle, 65 miles east of Everett and 58 miles west of Wenatchee.
- Take I-405 North
- Take exit 23 (Highway 522) Wenatchee/Monroe to Monroe
- At Highway 2 intersection turn left
- Follow Highway 2 - 50 miles east to Stevens Pass Resort
- Take I-5 North
- Take exit 194 (Stevens Pass) in Everett
- Follow Highway 2 - 65 miles to Stevens Pass Resort
First tee just left on-top of Hogsback Chairlift.