Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 2 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
1374 ft. – 6063 ft.Course Length: Metric
Yes / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Camping Nearby Pay to Play
Description: Good for beginners as well as more advanced players. There are two 18 hole courses placed almost on top of each other. Some shared pads and baskets. The green course is perfect for family fun. On the red course there is no OB and the players do not throw over water. The blue course presents a water hole, longer more narrow fairways and a few OB challenges.
Discs, bags, etc. for sale in the pro shop at the Fox Den.
Open from sunrise to sunset, 7 days a week. Maps and scorecards available at kiosk. £5/person or £10/person with a disc included.
Foxlake Adventure ParkPark / Location Name:
Hedderwick Hill StablesStreet Address:
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From the north:
- Take the A1 South bound towards Haddington
- Take the A199 exit toward Haddington/East Linton/Drem/Gullane
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A199
- Continue on the A199 for approx 11 miles, past East Linton
- Approx 0.5 Miles before the Bellonford Roundabout turn left into Foxlake
Directions from the south:
- Take the A1 North bound for Edinburgh
- Take the 3rd exit at the Belhaven roundabout
- Continue on the A199 for approx 0.5 miles
- Take the 2nd exit at the Bellonford roundabout toward North Berwick/East Linton
- Approx 0.5 miles take a right turn into Foxlake
Directions with public transport:
-East Coast buses line 107 towards Dunbar.
-East Coast Buses line 107 towards West End.
-Lothian Country Buses 104 to Haddington and transfer to East Coast Buses line 107.
Ask the driver to stop at Fox Lake. To board the bus leaving the course, turn right out of the gate and walk about 5 minutes to the "Tynefield" sign at the T-junction. This is a bus stop, it's just not marked, make sure you flag the bus driver as the bus nears or they will not stop.