Mostly Flat & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 9 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
6365 ft. – 9324 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Very Cart Friendly
Description: Some facts about Inwood:
- Owned by the City of Houston, but NOT maintained or mowed by the City
- The clubhouse is leased by NNMD, a commercial tax entity. As part of their lease, THEY are responsible for mowing and maintenance. Unfortunately, the wording in their lease is very vague and they are taking advantage of the poorly written contract to get away with doing the least amount of maintenance possible.
- NNMD pays a contractor to mow 9 times a year. There are no quality standards in place and he gets paid regardless of how bad the properly looks.
- The mowing has been so terrible that the HOA has been trying for years to have the property better maintained, but so far have been unsuccessful. Even a petition of homeowners showed almost 100% support of raising HOA fees to pay for better mowing.
- From 2015-2018, 2 residents stepped up to mow the property as volunteers, but in 2018 had to cease their efforts due to lack of funds, now only the contractor is mowing and the courses are back to poor condition again.
- Proposed plans for future retention ponds are at least 5-10 years away, and may never happen.
Plays on the former Inwood Forest Golf & Country Club property (now the White Oak Conference Center). North course is behind the conference center building and has its own driving range.
The Inwood property consists of 3 total disc golf courses (North, West & East), however the East course does not have baskets at this time.
Inwood Forest / White Oak Conference CenterPark / Location Name:
7603 Antoine DrStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: From US HW 290, exit Antoine and go North, the White Oak Conference Center complex will be on your left after going through the light at Victory.
Hole #1 Tee is behind the conference center. Park in the front lot and walk around to the back of the building. Please do not go into the club house/conference center building.