Mostly Flat & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 4 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
n/aCourse Length: Metric
No / YesMultiple Tees / Pins:
Mach 3Hole Type:
Very Cart Friendly
Description: Some facts about Inwood:
- Owned by the City of Houston, but NOT maintained or mowed by the City
- The clubhouse is leased by NNMD, a commercial tax entity. As part of their lease, THEY are responsible for mowing and maintenance. Unfortunately, the wording in their lease is very vague and they are taking advantage of the poorly written contract to get away with doing the least amount of maintenance possible.
- NNMD pays a contractor to mow 9 times a year. There are no quality standards in place and he gets paid regardless of how bad the properly looks.
- The mowing has been so terrible that the HOA has been trying for years to have the property better maintained, but so far have been unsuccessful. Even a petition of homeowners showed almost 100% support of raising HOA fees to pay for better mowing.
- From 2015-2018, 2 residents stepped up to mow the property as volunteers, but in 2018 had to cease their efforts due to lack of funds, now only the contractor is mowing and the courses are back to poor condition again.
- Proposed plans for future retention ponds are at least 5-10 years away, and may never happen.
Plays on the former Inwood Forest Golf & Country Club property (now the White Oak Conference Center). The West course is located near the southwest corner of the conference center parking lot.
The Inwood property consists of 3 total disc golf courses (North, West & East), however the East course does not have baskets at this time.