Millikin Mile Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
6/8/2018 4:15 PM 9 / 9
90°F / 32°C Cloudy Calm 921 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Strangely calm wind with steamy conditions and a storm looming. In fact it was pouring on my way home. I made some longer putts but I keep finding a way to blow what could be a great round. (+2)
6/6/2018 2:35 PM 9 / 9
73°F / 23°C Sunny Calm 941 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Finally made a good drive and birdie on #9 again. Perfect conditions in light wind and sparkling sunshine. I'd like to bottle this day. (+1)
6/5/2018 3:00 PM 9 / 9
81°F / 27°C Cloudy Strong 921 29
Round Notes: Big winds again and I managed it well. Even with mistakes had long par putts on the two holes I bogeyed. (+2)
6/4/2018 3:00 PM 9 / 9
75°F / 24°C Sunny Strong 901 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 6    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Perfect temp but tough winds today. I was 3 over after 4 holes but the wind didn't have much to do with it. Poor pitches and missed a couple long putts. But I was able to regroup after the bad start. (+3)
6/2/2018 3:15 PM 9 / 9
83°F / 28°C Sunny Calm 941 28
Round Notes: I caught a couple of breaks but clanked three putts. A good round that could have been great. But I'll take it. (+1)
5/29/2018 2:00 PM 9 / 9
85°F / 29°C Sunny Moderate 901 30
Round Notes: Steamy and breezy. Short game is killing me. I was in good position on all three of the holes I bogeyed but blew two pitches and a couple of putts also. (+3)
mrclc's Round
5/28/2018 3:25 PM 9 / 9
-- Sunny Calm 930 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (Even)
5/26/2018 12:15 PM 9 / 9
75°F / 24°C Cloudy Moderate 901 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 1    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Steamy with 93% humidity and storms on the way. A couple of driving errors proved costly. Played pretty well besides. (+3)
5/24/2018 2:15 PM 9 / 9
82°F / 28°C Sunny Moderate 921 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 5    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: About as nice as it gets. Lush and green- sunny and warm. I'm still missing putts but my stroke is better and I'm drawing iron every time. And that's a good sign. (+2)
5/21/2018 1:00 PM 9 / 9
81°F / 27°C Sunny Calm 941 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Muggy with a very light wind and I played lights out. My approach on #2 was just a hair too high and clipped a branch. Otherwise I would have had a tap-in. Another poor drive on #9. Nearly perfect besides that. And with putting I decided to just get set and fire and it worked really well. No long ones but I made a few from 13-15' and I was really good in practice. (+1)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9