Millikin Mile Scores
Tee(s):
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
11/11/2018 12:00 PM 9 / 9
38°F / 3°C Sunny Moderate 925 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 6    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: I felt a bit off in the chilly conditions and it was pretty slippery in spots. But I put together some good shots to salvage a nice round. The leaves are falling but still beautiful colors. (+1)
11/7/2018 4:30 PM 9 / 9
54°F / 12°C Sunny Calm 925 28
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 8    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Fall colors popping in the late afternoon glow. I threw 8 great drives and then a lousy one on nine. But couldn't buy a birdie with three lip outs. (+1)
11/5/2018 4:00 PM 5 / 9
59°F / 15°C Cloudy Moderate n/a 16
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 4    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Still soft from all the rain and I just wanted to get in some practice. (+1)
Cyrus's Round
11/5/2018 3:10 PM 9 / 9
-- -- -- 996 24
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 3    Pars: 6    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-3)
11/3/2018 2:30 PM 2 / 9
54°F / 12°C Sunny Calm n/a 5
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 1    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: (-1)
11/3/2018 2:15 PM 3 / 9
54°F / 12°C Sunny Calm n/a 7
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 1    Bogies: 0    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: It was muddy after the recent rains so I just played a few holes and did some putting practice. I like the new Blow Fly putter. (-2)
10/23/2018 1:00 PM 9 / 9
60°F / 16°C Sunny Moderate 968 26
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 2    Pars: 6    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Blew a short par putt on #2 but played lights out the rest of the way. Perfect conditions. (-1)
10/18/2018 2:10 PM 9 / 9
52°F / 11°C Sunny Calm 946 27
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 1    Pars: 7    Bogies: 1    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Scored out of my mind considering how poor I was off the tee. Two very good long approach shots saved me a couple strokes. Beautiful Autumn conditions although the trees are still green. Despite my driving difficulties I did manage to put a hook on a few shots and I think I figured out what I'm doing wrong. (Even)
10/16/2018 1:00 PM 9 / 9
50°F / 10°C Sunny Calm 882 30
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 6    Bogies: 3    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Lots of problems off the tee, leaving everything left and not bringing it through for flips. I thought it was a footwork problem- now I'm not so sure. (+3)
10/12/2018 1:40 PM 9 / 9
54°F / 12°C Cloudy Calm 903 29
Quick Stats:  Aces: 0    D. Eagles: 0    Eagles: 0    Birdies: 0    Pars: 7    Bogies: 2    D. Bogies: 0    T. Bogies: 0    Discs Lost: 0
Round Notes: Probably scored better than I played considering my driving errors on 4 and 7. But my pitch shots bailed me out. (+2)
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11