Jesse Coe & Morgan Tyler Allen
Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 2 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
8288 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Dynamic RecruitHole Type:
On BG Course Pay to Play
Description: Disc golf on a ball golf course. Full restaurant and bar available.
Hours of Operation
Monday 7:30AM - Dark
Wednesday 7:30AM - Dark
Thursday 7:30 - Dark
Friday 2:00PM - Dark
Saturday 2:00PM - Dark
Sunday 2:00PM - Dark
Nashboro Golf Course is designed to be enjoyed by both golfers and disc golfers. Safety is paramount. Rules have been set so that everyone can enjoy their round at Nashboro.
* Ball golfers always have the right of way and should be allowed to finish their shot and safely clear the area before any shot is taken.
* All bunkers are to be played as a hazard, and all marks should be raked out after the disc is retrieved and your shot should be played with 1 meter relief from point of entry.
* All golf greens are OB. No shots should ever be played off of the putting surface. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* Carts should stay on path where applicable and should not be taken within 50 yards of golf greens and golf tees.
* No outside food or beverages are allowed. Concessions are available at The Grille.
* Respect the golf course and throw your trash in designated waste bins.
* Respect yourself and use bathroom facilities. There are many homes and apartment complexes that surround the golf course.
* Any violation of these rules are subject to removal from the golf course without refund. Enjoy your round!
$10 with a cart (subject to cart availability)
$4 to walk
Nashboro Country Club Park / Location Name:
1101 Nashboro Blvd.Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: I-24 S to exit 57B (57 if heading north). Head east for about .2 miles to a right on Antioch Pike followed by a left onto Richards Rd. just after the bridge. Continue on Richards Rd. for 1.3 miles to a left on Una Antioch Pike. Stay on Una Antioch Pike for 2.3 miles (becomes Nashboro Blvd. after 1.7 miles) to a right on Glen Ave. Course will be on the left towards the end of the street.