Front Range Christian School Students
Moderately Hilly & Lightly WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
9 ( x 6 ) / 9Holes / Baskets:
2064 ft. – 2094 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: This course is open to the community and is family friendly, please enjoy.
The course starts in the main junior high and high school parking lot on the east side of the campus next to the athletic building. It continues through the south part of the FRCS campus ending on the west side of campus by Pierce Street. The course includes a variety of terrain and hole shots including blind shots, water shots, elevated shots and technical shots.
FRCS Course Rules: By playing this course ALL rules apply.
• Please respect the property. SMOKING OF ANY KIND, ALCOHOL, DRUGS AND PROFANITY ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
• There is NO play while school is in session (7:20am – 3:30pm, M-F) or during school events.
• Never throw when a player or FRCS campus users are within range. Always give FRCS campus users the right of way.
• Always check for cars before throwing or crossing a road. Use designated cross walks when crossing the roads.
• Play at your own risk: FRCS is NOT responsible for accidents, injuries, or lost items.
• If the stadium gates are closed for #5, throws can be made from in front of the gate across the cross walk (279') or from tee pad #3 (309').
Course costs were helped covered by College and University Sponsors that FRCS students matriculate to. Huge thanks to Bethel University and John Brown University for helping originate this course.
If you would like to make a donation towards the disc golf course that would be gratefully appreciated. All donations will go into maintaining the course.
6637 W. Ottawa Ave. Street Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: Just South/East of Pierce and Coal Mine Ave. off of Ottawa Circle.