Michael McDaniel, Will Schusterick, and Jay Watson
Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 / 18Holes / Baskets:
6343 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: A mix of high risk/reward shots. Par 60 with 5 holes over 400 feet long. Mostly wooded, however, the park is mature and has a high canopy with very few low hanging branches.
Cane Ridge ParkPark / Location Name:
419 Battle RoadStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: 1. Take exit 62 Old Hickory Blvd on I-24.
2. Continue on Old Hickory Blvd (turn heading in the direction away from the TA travel center)0.6 miles
3. Continue onto Burkitt Road 1.1 miles
4.Turn Left on to Battle Road 0.2 miles
5. Turn Left on to Cane Ridge Park
6. Follow Signs to Tennis Court.
7. Tee #1 across the street from Tennis Court.