Moderately Hilly & Heavily WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
18 ( x 2 ) / 18Holes / Baskets:
4216 ft. – 4801 ft.Course Length: Metric
No / YesMultiple Tees / Pins:
Dynamic VeteranHole Type:
Description: Experience the rolling hills of the Kettle Moraines, and test your ability on this challenging yet rewarding course. The entirety of the disc golf course is surrounded by our world famous 4-mile track. With alternate pin placements at each location, this course will be sure to have you coming back for more.
Open Monday's and Wednesday from 6-8 pm, starting in May and running through the end of September.
During 4 Miles of Fitness nights, the cost is $5 at the gate per person (cash only), but there is also an 8 visit punch pass for $25 or a season membership for $60. The course will also be open and available to any ticket purchaser at public events.
Road AmericaPark / Location Name:
N7390 State Highway 67Street Address:
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: FROM THE NORTH (Green Bay, Minneapolis)
- Travel south on I-43 to Sheboygan area
- Exit Hwy 23 West to Plymouth
- Exit Hwy 67 North to the right
- Turn left (North) at the stop sign and proceed 3.5 miles to the track
FROM THE SOUTH (Milwaukee, Chicago)
- Travel north on I-43 to Hwy 57 north (Plymouth)
- Take Hwy 57 North to Cty Rd J
(about 2 miles north of Hwy 23 overpass)
- Turn left (West) onto Cty Rd J
- Turn right (North) onto Hwy 67
FROM THE WEST (Madison, Fond du Lac, Fox Valley)
- Travel on Hwy 23 east to Hwy 67
- Exit Hwy 67 North to the right.
- Turn left (north) at the stop sign onto Hwy 67 North and proceed 3.5 miles to the track