Moderately Hilly & Moderately WoodedCourse Landscape / Terrain:
9 / 9Holes / Baskets:
n/aCourse Length: Metric
-- -- -- --
DGCR SSE: [ ? ]
Yes / NoMultiple Tees / Pins:
Description: Starts and ends at the Trapp Family Bierhall. Maps and scorecards are available in the mailbox by the first tee.
Reconstructed and still undergoing improvements. Discs are available for purchase at the Bierhall or the Outdoor Center.
700 Trapp Hill RoadStreet Address:
Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
Click to find hotels
Find Nearby Hotels:
Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
Local Directions: - Interstate 89N to exit 10 (Waterbury/Stowe)
- Turn north onto Route 100 towards Stowe
- Continue on 100N for approximately 7.5 miles Turn left on Moscow Road just past the Fly Rod Shop
- Continue 1.5 miles and turn right on Barrows Road
- Continue on Barrows Road until you reach a T intersection -- approximately 1.5 miles
- Ten Acres lodge will be on your left
- Turn left at stop sign and proceed approximately 1.5 miles up a steep, winding paved road (follow the signs to Trapp Family Bierhall)
Hole #1 begins by the pond to the right of the building as you view it from the parking lot.