Short 9 hole course located on the campus of the Cibolo Creek Elementary School. It plays under oak trees and is well maintained. A good mid-range / putter course for seasoned players or a great starter course for new players. First 4 holes are in front of the school, then pass through the gate and the remaining 6 holes play in the back of the school.
Coming from San Antonio:
1) Take I-10 West, take exit 542
2) Take exit 542 US-87 BUS N
3) Continue onto US-87 BUS N (1.6 mi)
4) Turn right onto TX-46 E/River Rd (2.0 mi)
5) Turn right onto Herff Ranch Blvd, school / course is immediately on your right hand side, take 2nd entrance. Hole #1 is right in front of the school.