PDA

View Full Version : [Selling] Volcano Inferno Electronic Cigarette

steveobk
01-27-2013, 12:56 PM
Hey hey! How goes it guys? I've got up from grabs a very very slightly used Volcano Inferno Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit. I purchased it online last week and since it arrived on Thursday 1/24 I have been testing it out. This is a great quality ecig. You get nice, thick vapor hits that you can actually feel. But it (ecigs) is just not for me.

The following is included in the kit...

(1) Gift Box
(1) 650 mAH Pass-through INFERNO Battery with 5-Click power on/off
(1) 900 mAh Pass-through INFERNO Battery with 5-Click power on/off
(1) Wall Charging Adapter
(1) Mini USB Cable
(1) Tube Tank setup with (1) 1.5 ohm cartomizer and plastic drip tip
(5) Refill 1.5 ohm cartomizers
(1) Tube sock
(1) 15ml Bottle of USA MADE V-Liquid

Details

The brand spanking new INFERNO Kit is the perfect setup for someone who's looking for great performance and long lasting battery life. The included TubeTank setup and long lasting INFERNO batteries makes this kit ideal for smokers who are on the go. With the included passthough USB batteries, you can charge and vape at the same time and have enough battery life to vape for more than 15 hours between charges! The TubeTank system is a revolutionary vapor delivery system that is simple and effective to use! Simply fill the outer tube with your chosen liquid and prime the inner cartomizer with 30 drops of liquid and your set for hours of enjoyable vaping time! This kit is perfect for smokers who smoke a pack-a-day or more!
The all-new INFERNO Kit includes:

You can check the Volcano site here: https://www.volcanoecigs.com/electronic-cigarette-starter-kits/inferno-kit.html

I will also include the $10 carrying case that I purchased with the kit.

Nothing is missing out of this kit. The flavor of v-liquid is Vanilla Bean (great!) and its only missing what it took to fill the tank for my testing. Still at least 99% full.

The only thing that you may want/need to purchase is replacement plastic drip tips which is just the mouthpiece. These can be purchased on the Volcano web site for between $2-$4 depending what kind you get. There is nothing wrong with mine but I have of course been using it. I will say that it was been cleaned properly with hot soapy water and left to air dry. I am a not a gross or sickly person by any means so there is nothing at all wrong with mine but I understand if you dont want to use it regardless lol.

This kit itself sells only from Volcano for $74.99 and the carrying case was $10. I am asking for $65 shipped priority with tracking.
If you have any questions just ask.