Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > mmyersdisc

Conversation Between mmyersdisc and MotoDj
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. mmyersdisc
    09-15-2009 06:42 PM
    mmyersdisc
    Lemon Lake Homie doubles is on october 10th and I MIGHT need a partner...
  2. MotoDj
    09-15-2009 02:54 PM
    MotoDj
    oct 10 11 ??? i'm not sure off hand, i know i got a road rally in october but i'm not sure what weekend it is, thats all i can think of, whats the occasion?
  3. mmyersdisc
    09-15-2009 11:35 AM
    mmyersdisc
    What are you doing October 10th 11th
  4. MotoDj
    09-11-2009 12:38 PM
    MotoDj
    damn bees! hehe
    crush is good, might replace my roadrunner? that is way more understable than the z version i got, only threw the teebird 4 times so far
    but yeah, i should be able to go out to play/or meet tonight, i did 2 rounds at rum and 2 at wilson yesterday, thats alot of walkin, but i'm feelin good this morning. you going out to play? or you just wanna meet up? i live in goshen pretty much, dont know where you work/or live... i got your number from your discs... not sure if its right though, mines 322 2121 - i'll text when i get off this laptop and find the discs...
    i'm doing a tuneup today on a buds truck, then attempting a couple of dyes... thats about it, should be done round 4ish i'm thinkin
    let me know if your playin and where, if not, i can meet up somewhere
  5. mmyersdisc
    09-11-2009 09:58 AM
    mmyersdisc
    So...Kevin Jones is the big muscle guy with tattoo's all over and a mohawk (in case you remember seeing him at best shot from time to time) I can meet up with you today somewhere to get the disc from you so I can return it to him! How did that crush work out for you? I think I seen you at wilson yesterday afternoon...was trying to catch up to you but I lost my damn boss on hole two from a spike forehand haha..but I found it after a bee stung the back of my knee! little prick! :P
  6. mmyersdisc
    09-04-2009 01:15 AM
    mmyersdisc
    haha yeah I do have some that I can throw in a headwind...I threw those with hyzer too to see if they would flip over..and they didn't so thats good...and yeah..I never cared for that crush cause of the stability...glad u like the discs
  7. MotoDj
    09-03-2009 06:35 PM
    MotoDj
    barely cracked the throttle hehe, that bike is a horse. threw those discs today, like em both, i'm amazed how much more understable the esp crush is compared to the z's, might be my new turnover disc, hope those boss's treat ya good, at least you'll have a pair to trust into the wind
  8. mmyersdisc
    09-03-2009 12:05 PM
    mmyersdisc
    nice wheelie after baugo :P didn't think that bike was capable you proved me wrong haha! Thanks for the trade again...hopefully you like the teebird and crush!