Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > scarpfish

Conversation Between scarpfish and Heathen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Heathen
    02-14-2013 02:34 PM
    Heathen
    Just throwing you a hello! Been out here in Oklahoma for the last week, played 18 new courses so far. Next time I come out, I'm going to try to hit some more up your way. Maybe we can catch another round together sometime this year.
  2. Heathen
    07-10-2011 09:29 AM
    Heathen
    Hey! how you been? Play anything new lately?

I'm heading down to nerdapalooza in Orlando FL next week and I'm planning on hitting a couple 'NEVER BEFORE PLAYED" courses.

Thought I'd check in a say hi. I don't have a school date yet, but I'm planning on going sometime after the first of the year. When I do, I'm going to give you a holler and see if you want to play some more of those Kansas courses.

Throw long and prosper.

Heathen
  3. Heathen
    03-06-2011 05:28 PM
    Heathen
    I had a great time discing with you today. Next time I'm this way, I'll definitely give you a a holler.
  4. Heathen
    03-02-2011 12:14 PM
    Heathen
    Five Guys Burgers and Fries?

That sounds like a winner too
  5. Heathen
    03-02-2011 11:54 AM
    Heathen
    I should be standing on the 1st tee at McLaughlin sunday morning waiting for the sun to come up.

I'll hit a couple 9 holers and work towards Oak in the morning, but I'll be there when you are.

9:00 works great for me, maybe Herman hill afterward.

I'll be planning a shorter day since its 3 hours back to Norman and class on monday. 5:00am comes awful early after too hard a day of DG.

Bring your Travel Tag for trade too.

Looking forward to it.

Heathen
  6. Heathen
    03-02-2011 10:26 AM
    Heathen
    I'll arrange my schedule to fit you. If you want to meet at 9 at Oak park, then I'll be at Oak at 9. I'm flexible.

Want to make that a plan? Just call me when you're on the way.
  7. Heathen
    03-02-2011 07:05 AM
    Heathen
    Saturday is begining to look like a bad day for discing. Wet from friday night rains and 28 mph winds most of the day. Not that I haven't played in worse, but how is sunday for you? The forcasts predict sunday to be a beautiful DG day.
  8. Heathen
    02-28-2011 09:09 PM
    Heathen
    Sound like a plan. I'm sending you a PM now with my cell number.

I'm in class here from 7:00 am to about 3-3:30. Give me a call anytime this week between 3 and 8pm and we can work out some details.

Look forward to meeting you

Heathen
  9. Heathen
    02-28-2011 07:42 PM
    Heathen
    I'm planning on leaving NCED around 4 am and heading that way with a breakfast stop somewhere along the way. I'll be on the first course by 7-7:30 am. I'm road tripping just to add more courses to my total, so I'm more interested in quantity than quality, but I'm very interested in playing Oak Park. If you'd like to meet me there for a round, you tell me what time and I'll be there. I have a 3 hour trip back so the earlier the better but It will be much easier for me to adjust to your schedule than to guess mine.
    I'm determined to get at least 6 new courses in on that trip, other than that, I'm open to whatever works best for you.

Heathen
  10. Heathen
    02-28-2011 02:08 PM
    Heathen
    Hello Scarpfish,

I'm a postal worker from FL. An MPE, and I'm is school at NCED in Norman OK right now. I'm planning a road trip up to Wichita this saturday (3 / 5). Was wanting to know if you may be free and interested in playing a round or two and swapping travel tags. I'm planning on hitting McLaughlin, Riverlawn, Love Box, and Oak Park in wichita before heading back south to catch Alan John, cherry street, pecan grove and woods park on the way back to Norman. Doing a little course baggin'. Will break 100 on this trip.

Heathen