Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > BogeyNoMore

Conversation Between BogeyNoMore and tallpaul
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 24 of 24
  1. tallpaul
    07-27-2017 10:35 PM
    tallpaul
    If you have room; grab the trophy from Zack and bring to Mike's please.
  2. BogeyNoMore
    07-27-2017 01:57 PM
    BogeyNoMore
    Looks like Discfuntional Acres is "open to the public" based on what I see posted on DG Scene:

"It is open to the public. There is a donation box by the door of pole building."
    21136 Pine Lake Rd. Pennfield, MI
  3. BogeyNoMore
    07-26-2017 11:04 PM
    BogeyNoMore
    Since I typically get there before you and Mike, I arranged to play meet Zach for a round at Vicksburg (which you've already played, but I haven't) 6PM Fri, then head to SoWeMi.

Spring Valley for sure Sat, and I was hoping to play Spinski's, but I'd be down' for Dysfunctional Acres if you wanna see if it's available for a casual round.

I played Leila on the way home last trip...it's an ASS KICKER! Long, hilly, wooded, tight, twisted, s-p-r-e-a-d out... not at all a course you can rush through. Playing that course as a group makes some sense, because there are some holes where you want spotters up ahead... it's pretty intense. I used the term diabolical in my review, and wasn't kidding.

I see you've played Begg Park, which I haven't yet.
  4. tallpaul
    07-26-2017 09:36 PM
    tallpaul
    See you on Friday. I'm taking the day off; will play my way over. We're meeting Zach at Spring Valley; sometime on Saturday, still awaiting a time. I may try to play Leila Arboretum, Irving Park and Disfunctional Acres while over there. Guess that leaves Sunday for Mike's....just tossing out some ideas for you to dwell on.