Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > E_Rock25

Conversation Between E_Rock25 and Frank Dreban
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Frank Dreban
    04-08-2013 07:12 PM
    Frank Dreban
    Hi....curious on any updates you have for the Somerset course..I played it yesterday (4/7/13) and had a great time....REALLY liked the two new additions / holes. Are we expecting more this summer?...how can I help? Monday league coming?
  2. E_Rock25
    12-22-2011 05:15 PM
    E_Rock25
    I am a snowboard instructor in the winter and Kris the other guy that runs leagues just had a baby. We will be starting up again as soon as the snow melts. It didn't seem like many people were interested in playing in the snow and my weekends are booked. I will let you know what days we will be working on the course after the holidays we can use all the help we can get.
  3. Frank Dreban
    12-21-2011 07:16 PM
    Frank Dreban
    Well it sounds like you are headed in the right direction I don't know the land well enough for the new holes to weigh in but reading this makes me confident it will be great. Any talks of a winter weekend league? When do you typically play?
  4. E_Rock25
  5. Frank Dreban
    12-21-2011 06:02 PM
    Frank Dreban
    Thanks...I'd be happy to lend a hand with labor, etc. when I can. I have 2 kids so don't have as much time as I'd like but would like to be involved for sure. I'd also love to see what the plans are for the expansion.
  6. E_Rock25
    12-21-2011 05:02 PM
    E_Rock25
    Welcome to DGCR... I help run the leagues out at Somerset in the summer and am working on the expantion with the city and the help of some others.

Thanks for the nice review