Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > harr0140

Conversation Between harr0140 and Shuie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. harr0140
    01-03-2017 02:49 PM
    harr0140
    Are you on Facebook? Go to The Disc Golf Experience page www.facebook/com/discgolfx as I have a list there with all the course openings and closing.

Bag away man!!!
  2. Shuie
    01-03-2017 10:51 AM
    Shuie
    Hey. I was just wondering if you could tell me what courses are open in the winter around Milwaukee?? I am trying to bag as many as possible over the next few weekends. Thanks
  3. Shuie
    08-22-2013 09:28 AM
    Shuie
    Harro, i am leaving to Northern California round the last week of Sept. or start of Oct. so in order for you to get to play my place you really have to give me a date, so i can make sure i am available. The next two weekends i am booked up at the ridge unless you wanna swing an early saturday morning round? I am helping family move over labor day weekend in neenah. Then i am sure i will be off like a prom dress destroying the milwaukee area as that is my greateast density of courses ye to play.
  4. Shuie
    09-09-2010 07:52 PM
    Shuie
    i am moving to california or should i say have moved to cali.. its still out there on my parents land for some of the local guys to use but i think they will be pulling them soon to use as practice baskets.... sorry my friend... i was gonna post a thread up but figured no one really cared about shu pond as i never really got to many players out there but that wasn't that point... ne ways if u get ahold of tallpual he may be able to guild you..... sorry man
  5. harr0140
    09-09-2010 07:26 PM
    harr0140
    What happened to Shu Pond? Is it still available for some members of DGCR or is it shut down completely. I was hoping I would have a chance late this fall but I am not positive if I can swing it or not.